10 Things You'll Love About this Home:
1. Location, location, location. Greenwood Hills is one of the city's most pristine and coveted neighborhoods in exclusive Cherry Hills Village. It's quiet, peaceful and luxurious.
2. The home has brick construction with a Mediterranean flare.
3. Natural Light. The gorgeous sunroom and large windows flood the home with natural light.
4. The home is within the boundaries of the award winning Cherry Creek School District.
5. The home's layout. Walk right into the home's living room and you have immediate access to the kitchen, sunroom and other areas. The entertaining area is central to everything.
6. The style. This home has updated bathrooms, bright wall paint, and a European style kitchen that lends itself to an airy, light feel.
7. The basement is warm and cozy while having plenty of room for enjoying a movie or entertaining.
8. The lot. The home sits on a nearly acre lot filled with greenery and trees.
9. The home has an oversized garage which is perfect for additional storage or a workspace.
10. The home gazes over the Cattail Park and is just across the park from the Highline Canal Trail. You can see the trail from your front yard and it's just 50 ya